The Property Surveyors
Get Your Property Survey Quickly
Do you need a survey for your property? Redniss & Mead will efficiently and accurately provide you with the type of survey most appropriate to meet your requirements.
How It Works
Our property surveyors combine local knowledge, wide-ranging experience and great service to deliver your map fast. We handle all the complexity for you in three simple steps.
Our Land Surveying Services:
- These are surveys that are often referred to as “A-2 Surveys”
- Property Survey
- Perimeter Survey
- Property/Boundary Research
- Expert Witness Services
- Existing Building Location Survey (commonly called a “plot plan”)
- Zoning Location Survey
- Improvement Location Survey (“As-Built”)
- Subdivision Map
- Easement Map
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey
- Boundary (Property Line) Stake-Out
- Topographic Survey
- General Location Survey
- Right of Way Survey
- Horizontal Control Survey
- Vertical Control Survey
- Data Accumulation Plan
- Compilation Plan
- Hydrographic Survey
- Construction Stake-Out Services
Southern Connecticut’s Go-To Firm
Redniss & Mead has the experience, technical capability and responsiveness to keep your project moving. We use efficient digital technology to deliver quality maps tailored to meet your needs. We know how important our service is to you and your biggest asset.
Our licensed survey professionals focus on helping homeowners in Fairfield, New Haven and Westchester counties. With over half a century of experience providing land use services for projects large and small, Redniss & Mead is the area’s to-go firm for quality surveys.